How to Set Up Frontend Event Registrations in AllEvents
AllEvents allows to register event participants in two ways:
- Via the back end. Site administrators create the registrations via the AllEvents Registrations menu
- Via the front end. Users can register themselves from the event's page.
Enable registrations in the specific events.
In backend :
- Open your Event
- Open the Registratiosn tab and set Allow registrations on Yes
- Click Save & Close
Tweak the component's Access Control List
- Open the Configuration view for AllEvents
- Click on the Permissions tab
- Click the Guest tab
- Select Allowed setting for the Enrolment allowed action
- Click Save
Permissions allowed are :
Now visit the event's page. You should see the Register blue button displayed underneath the event details.