QuickIcon - AllEvents
Table of Contents
- Install the plugin
- Update the plugin
- Configure the plugin
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Uninstall the plugin
Install the plugin
- Download the extension to your local machine as a zip file package.
- From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions >> Manager, then Click the Browse button and select the extension package on your local machine. Then click the Upload & Install button to install module.
- Go to Extensions >> Plugin, find and click on QuickIcon - AllEvents. Then enable it.
If you have problems installing or updating the extension, please try the manual installation process as described here: docs.joomla.org/Installing_an_extension
Update the plugin
Update using the same steps you used when you install it. You do not need to uninstall it first. The extension will update all its files automatically.
Configure the plugin
There are many options for you to customize your extension :
Frequently Asked Questions
No questions for the moment
Uninstall the plugin
- Login to Joomla backend.
- Click Extensions >> Manager in the top menu.
- Click Manage on the left, navigate on the extension and click the Uninstall button on top.