What are the minimum requirements?
AllEvents is native with Joomla 3. Please make sure your system meets the following requirements.
Minimum requirements to run AllEvents are the next ones:
- Joomla! 3.8+
- PHP 5.6+ or 7.0+
- MySQL 5.5.3 +
- GD library 2.x is mandatory to manage the pictures
- You must check that MySQL, XML andt zlib features are activated in your PHP installation.
- JQuery and Bootstrap 2.3.2 are mandatory.
- CURL et fopen are mandatory to connect to your server and open files.
- The json_encode () fonction is required to return the JSON représentation of a value.
We advice you:
- Joomla! 3.8
- PHP 7.0+
- MySQL 5.6.28
- GD 2.x library
- cURL, fopen, json_encode () et mbstring Extensions or fonctions.
- We advice you to use a moder browser and up to date to administrate the component.
What Should I Do if My PHP Version is Below 5.6?
Copy-and-paste this text and send it to your hosting company:
I'm interested in running the Joomla web software and I was wondering if my account supported the following:
PHP 5.6 or greater
MySQL 5.5 or greater OR MariaDB 10.0 or greater
The mod_rewrite Apache module